Owner Number

What is an Owner Number?

Southwestern Energy assigns each owner a unique number. Please provide your owner number and contact information on all communications so that we can properly identify your account.

Change of Address

How do I change my address?

Please complete a Change of Address Form. All owners listed on the account must sign. If you are signing as a Power of Attorney for another individual, please provide a copy of your Power of Attorney Agreement.

Click here to print the Change of Address form.

Adding of Changing Name

What documentation is required for a name change?

Documentation needed for name changes:
Name Change – Reason Documents Needed
Marriage, Divorce, Other
  • Marriage Certificate
  • Divorce Decree (re-instating maiden name)
  • Name Change Court Decree
Entity Name Change
  • Certificate of Name Change
  • W-9 Form providing new Tax ID
Entity Merger
  • Certificate of Merger
  • W-9 Form providing new Tax ID

How do I add my spouse to my account?

Southwestern Energy pays owners based on record title. Therefore, you must prepare a deed, assignment or other instrument conveying title to you and your spouse, and record it in the county where the property is located.

Click here to print the Change of Ownership form.