- Corporate Responsibility
- Royalty Owners
We need the Right People to drive our continued success. And in return, we understand the importance of offering our employees competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits plan including:
- An attractive 401(k) plan and pension plan
- Paid vacation, holidays and benefit hours
- Family medical, dental and vision insurance
- Health care and/or dependent care reimbursement accounts
- Long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance and business travel insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Educational assistance
- Matching gift program
Southwestern Energy fosters a culture of continuous learning for our employees. We are strongly committed to comprehensive professional development programs:
- Career development – We are committed to the development of careers through collaboration of the employee’s interests paired with the knowledge, skills and abilities recognized by the management team.
- Training programs – SWN offers a variety of training programs which include in-house training conducted by knowledgeable and experienced team members as well as external training opportunities conducted by specialists in the industry.
- Mentoring and coaching programs – As a new employee, we provide a level of mentoring that is best suited to you to fuel your growth and career interests, while sharing knowledge, advice and encouragement along the way.
By joining the Southwestern Energy team, you’re making an investment in your career that will pay dividends for years to come.
Sound relationships among Southwestern Energy Company employees are essential to achieving and maintaining productivity and a high level of business conduct. Basic to these relationships is Southwestern Energy’s recognition of the personal value of every employee, belief that every person should be treated fairly and with respect, and that every employment-related decision should be based on an individual’s merits and qualifications for a particular job, including capability, performance and reflection of our corporate mission and values. All decisions regarding recruiting, hiring, training, evaluation, assignment, advancement and termination of employment will be made without unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, present military status or veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other factor that the law protects from employment discrimination. We also forbid harassment or intimidation on any of these bases. We could never list all unacceptable bases for discrimination, harassment and intimidation, and in employment matters like everything, we always turn to a key element of our Formula—“Doing the Right Thing.”
Southwestern Energy has an Affirmative Action Program to ensure that it will administer all personnel actions such as recruitment, hiring, promotion, transfers, compensation, training and education, terminations, lay-offs, recalls, company-sponsored events, and the drug and alcohol testing program with respect to employment, compensation, promotions, or any other terms and conditions of employment on a non-discriminatory basis as described above.
Recruiting Fraud Warning
Beware of fraudulent posts online. Please be advised that all active internship opportunities at SWN are coordinated through the University Career Centers from which we recruit. SWN does not request personal banking information or information such as social security numbers until a formal, written job offer is delivered and accepted. If at any time you have concerns about the process while applying for internships or careers at Southwestern Energy, please contact your University Career Center or SWN’s Human Resources Department at HRServiceCenter@swn.com.