- Corporate Responsibility
- Royalty Owners
SWN encourages employees to live safe and be healthy, both on and off the job. To that end, we offer a complete range of employee benefits. Our health and well-being program focuses on four areas: physical, financial, social and community.
Health ResourcesSWN employees receive a wide range of benefits that promote and protect health, including high-quality health insurance as well as vision and dental coverage. SWN employees can also utilize virtual physician visits where they can meet with a doctor any time of day or night via Skype or FaceTime. In-person and virtual wellness coaching is yet another health resources benefit offered by the company. For all work-related medical issues, employees have access to Priority Care 365, allowing them direct access to a bilingual Registered Nurse on a 24-hours-a-day, 365-days-a-year basis. For off-the-job urgent health issues, employees have access to similar real-time advice through a United Healthcare nurse line.
Well-Being ResourcesSWN provides a range of support tools promoting general employee well-being. A few examples:
- SWN offers free flu shots to employees and spouses at all SWN office locations.
- Free, annual biometric and health screenings and follow-up services are offered at all SWN office locations. In addition to receiving screening results, participants are given information on the impacts of unaddressed health risks and key questions to ask their doctors.
- SWN continues to offer the weight management program that gives employees convenient and flexible tools to increase exercise and manage nutrition at home.
- Through our confidential Employee Assistance Services program, employees receive support for themselves and their family with access to a wide range of professionals on topics such as child or eldercare resources, financial planning assistance, legal services, help with their mental well-being and many other topics. This program allows five face-to-face visits for each employee and their family members.
- SWN offers employees services to help protect against identity theft, including educational resources and an identity theft monitoring program.