- Corporate Responsibility
- Royalty Owners
Number of Gross Producing Wells4
Estimated Proved Oil and Gas Reserves4
|Year||Value - Bcfe|
Net Undeveloped Acres4
millions of acres
|Year||Value - millions of acres|
Number of Employees4
Greenhouse Gas Emissions Intensity7
Kg of CO2e/million BTUs of gas produced
|Year||Value - Kg of CO2e/million BTUs of gas produced|
Methane Leak/Loss Rate7
% (SWN production operations only)
|Year||Value - % (SWN production operations only)|
- Data provided prior to the data for the year 2019 includes data from the Fayetteville Shale Division. Data provided for 2019 does not include any data from Fayetteville Shale, because the assets were divested. As such, 2019 data is not comparable to previous years’ data.
- This report includes 2019 data as well as prior years’ data and context around our most material issues; unless otherwise noted, the data cover all of SWN’s assets and operations owned that particular year.
- See the relevant subpages of this Data section for notes to the data and explanations of restatements.
- As of December 31, 2019.
- 2015-2018 data includes Fayetteville, which had low activity levels and few recycling opportunities in 2016, 2017 and 2018.
- Volume recycled includes SWN reuse of SWN produced water, SWN reuse of produced water from other operators, and reuse of SWN produced water by other operators.
- Methane intensity or methane leak/loss rate (mass percentage) is calculated by dividing the gigagrams of methane emissions by the oil and gas gross production (cubic feet converted to gigagrams). In accordance with U.S. Environmental Protection Agency greenhouse gas reporting requirements, assets that were divested in 2018 are not reported.