Southwestern Energy Logo SWN Formula
Quick Links
If you are a mineral or leasehold owner with Southwestern Energy please refer to the instructions below if you need to request a change to your account. All changes to your account must be submitted in writing and signed by you or your official representative. If you need additional assistance, contact our interest owner relations phone line at (866) 322-0801. Please include the following information in your correspondence to Southwestern Energy:
  • Owner name
  • Owner number (as assigned by Southwestern Energy)
  • Property name/number (if known)
  • Owner Social Security number or tax identification number
  • Address
  • Daytime telephone number
Address Change: The owner must send a written request to the address shown below. Name Change: Send a copy of a marriage certificate, divorce decree, certificate of merger, etc. evidencing name change to the address shown below. Sale/Transfer of Interest: Send a recorded copy of an assignment, deed or other instrument evidencing the sale of your interest to the address shown below. The document must be recorded in the county or parish where the property/interest is located. Death of Owner: If an owner dies leaving a will that has been probated, send certified copies of the death certificate, will, Order Issuing Letters Testamentary, Order Admitting Will to Probate, and final decree or judgment distributing the estate. If the owner dies without a will or if the will is not probated, send a certified copy of the death certificate, a copy of the will (if available) and a completed Affidavit of Heirship recorded in the county or parish where the owner’s interest is located. (Click here to access a downloadable form) On a separate sheet of paper (NOT in the affidavit, since it is recorded), please list the Social Security numbers for each heir and send it to us along with the recorded affidavit and death certificate. Probate proceedings should be conducted in the county or parish of the owner’s residence and certified copies of the proceedings and any Affidavit of Heirship should be recorded in the county or parish where the property/interest is located. Send all documents to Southwestern Energy Company at the address below.
Southwestern Energy Company
Attn: Division Order Department
10000 Energy Drive
Spring, TX 77389